There is so much we take for granted with our bodies on a daily basis. For professional athletes, the ability to move their hands/wrists is one of the most important parts of what they do. Catching, throwing, etc. It all starts with you hands. So it makes sense to take a few minutes every day to stretch out hands/wrists/forearms.
1) Fingers-Up Forearm Stretch: hold on to fingers and turn palm outward. Straighten arm and pull fingers back using other hand.
2) Finger Stretch: Place fingertips together and push palms toward each other.
3) Palms-Out Forearm Stretch: Interlock fingers in front of chest and straighten arms turning palms of hands outwards.
4) Thumb Stretch: Start with fingers pointing up and thumb out to one side, use other hand to pull thumb down.
5) Fingers-Down Wrist Stretch: Pull fingers toward body.
6) Rotating Wrist Stretch: Place one arm straight and parallel to ground. Rotate wrist down and outwards and use other hand to further rotate hand upwards.